Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Linking Me

Those who links to me or going to link to me or anything like wise please email me ur details include ur name and email with hp number would be good if ue are from overseas pls include ur country and area code for singapore pls indicate with +65 in front of ur hp number. Feel free to link to my blog if you do nt knoe my email kindly go to www.jionghaocoalition.blogspot.com and find 4 my email address for those who know my email address send it to the email address ue are given do nt msg me ur details i might lose it in any case ue might wan to imform me ue have linked me no problem. i would nt have the time to link ue mst likely until after 13nov08 and but if ue have twitter ue cn add me on twitter at tanjionghao


Sent by SingTel MobileM@il. Dial *36245 for FREE email access!

blog comments powered by Disqus