Sunday, October 26, 2008

Do you believe in 缘份(affinity-in chinese)?

My sch's security guard is friendly and shares stories with others and chats too this is the type of guard that i like nt those that pull a long face all day long he once chats with me and told me about affinity, affinity is a topic that is difficult to explain! People often say if they have affinity they would meet again(at times without arranging to meet!). SO DO YOU BELIVE IN IT? I do believe if i and you have affinity we would me one day starting as total strangers and end up as friends by chatting. There was once when i went back to my primary school. My primary sch teacher has retired thus she was nt around but i went back saw my friend and went over and later sharilyn greeted each of us and i smiled and greeted back. But in the back of my head was do i know her foreign to me i must have known her and i must forgotten her
So i asked my friend abt her he said he was from the same class as her seems like i forgotten her later we exchanged contact! s and went out of the sch for no specific reason i met up with her and knoe her and that she was my former sch mate don't ue call this affinity?
Jiong Hao


Sent by SingTel MobileM@il. Dial *36245 for FREE email access!

blog comments powered by Disqus