Sunday, October 26, 2008

Kopitiam,Compass Point

Hi to all! Juz nw went over to SENGKANG.Hey im human and need to makan(malay for eat) ryte? So went to the food court,KOPITIAM. I ate chicken rice hehes i lyk it. It has SUCCULENT and JUICY , YUMMY ! A incident happened to me just now! Ya, at the kopitiam. The story is as follows ... ...
As i was searching for a table for 3 person, my mum and brother was with me too. Thus 3 people if ue were wondering ;-) . Searching and searching plenty of people, a lot! Is Compass Point that popular? Nevermind where was i? Yah, searching then saw this girl seating at a table savouring her food. Only she was eating at her table her siblings and mother seems to be waiting 4 her to complete eating and about to leave. She later stood up and took her stuff. I saw her and of course she saw me (im nt a ghost) i was standing near her table in wish that they were leaving and could get a seat. When she saw me i tried to give a smile(kinda hard to give one smile if ue c a gd l! ooking young lady ). Nature doing it's job?(who knows!) She went to use the tap beside her seat i was still there. Waiting( kinda stupid har!) Waiting for he ppl to leave. When she was done she walked ovr i asked her are they your sister in chinese but i dun think she heard me she told me that the table was taken in english smiling i smiled this time nt so forced hahas! Her smile was so attractive! ;-) She was so lonely alone in the Kopitiam eating at a table without anybody she knows wouldn't she feel uncomfortable?( For me i would. But i like to enjoy my food alone in a peaceful environment or with frens chatting)
I have no choice but to find a another place to seat! I actually hesitated and wanted to pass her my namecard of course would like to get hers. (Nayang high sch netball) If ue are reading this contact me ok? Ue knoe whu i am and i knoe whu ue are no way to fake;-)
Jiong Hao


Sent by SingTel MobileM@il. Dial *36245 for FREE email access!

blog comments powered by Disqus