Thursday, October 30, 2008

BIG BAD (BAT) BADRUL!

Hmm the story goes ... ...
It started yesterday when he told me i bought a new mobile phone is it my problem? Huh? Ok then if he gt a new phone. So i asked wad model he got! He wouldn't tell me. Buy new phone tell me about it model dun wan tell funni ryte? Crappy he sae tell me 2moro means 2dae when from afar i kinda guessed he gt w910i but nt too sure when i saw it up close it was like what the f*#k? He really got that phone looks im right! Copycat! Copy copy copy onlì muz be original no copy bcos i gt same phone marhs but luckily nt same colour i red he white marhz but hate it lolz ppl use this phone one year plus lerhs he nw buy copy arh but nevermind my friends would knoe the original from a fake!
Cheers ;-)
JIONG HAO
Ue dun like ue sae dun like i sae

blog comments powered by Disqus