Saturday, November 15, 2008

Creative Crew is expanding!

We got quite a lot of appliation forms filled up and that means more members ! Stefano(Manager of the user group) asked our co-manager to pass me the forms to type but i couldnt possibly type it out, my own computer crashed and kinda using my brother's computer (he is not very happy with the arrangement though) If i used had to tolerate him Argh! Wait till i get my hands on my own laptop! And currently finding a job, very difficult to find one during this period of time, couldn't possibly rot at home! But Stefano need not work so hard ( He needs to take care of his wife(Very Impt) ;-) ) I got my friend Linus to take care of the work since he could type it in the weekends he said.
Crews who were there that day, some of us went to have
Pizza Hut.
In the end we took pics with the speakers(Tim Cole too) and Ms Marianne Young !
* Stefano take care of your wife, wishing her get well soon ! :-)


Sent by SingTel MobileM@il. Dial *36245 for FREE email access!

blog comments powered by Disqus